About our research
We are The Health Education Neuroassesment Laboratory (THENaL) where we study how brain data relates to learning, education, and behavioral test performance within higher education. Or more importantly, we study whether we can (or should) combine these data to affect educational and assessment best practices.
- Do different kinds of test questions assess the same neural reasoning processes?
- How do clinicians develop from novices to experts?
- How do we train better healthcare professionals and what impact can technology have on training?
- How can we assess interprofessional team decision-making during complex situations?
- How do we use and improve technology to better measure and assess neural processes?
Interested in being a participant? Click here
Interested in working in the lab? Click here